• Our intent is to support pupils and their families to gradually overcome the barriers to education they have encountered and enable confident access to future opportunities; however and whenever they arise. Our contextually high expectations and School Values embody this, our provision is Personalised, Aspirational, Caring & Engaging (PACE).
• Our step-based curriculum is delivered by qualified and experienced staff and enables access to a wide range of accreditation opportunities which are targeted to a pupil’s Tidal profile.
• We value academic and pastoral progress equally and pupils access a diverse range of interventions to support their additional needs.
• Pupil safety and wellbeing is our upmost priority; their voice is heard at Greenfields.Click here to view our school video!
• Highly trained adults and experienced school leaders support pupils through an embedded behaviour curriculum, which is founded in the principle that positive behaviour is learned and the behavioural prompts of; Right Place, Right Time, doing the Right Thing.
Parent & Pupil Testimonials
We are proud of our academy and what we can achieve here. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our parents and our pupils have to say…
I used to struggle at my old school but now I look forward to coming in every day. We do lots of things as well as normal subjects. My favourite is Design Technology.
“I have seen a great change in my son. Him wanting to get up and go to school each day is amazing. I cannot thank the staff enough for their support.
The staff at Greenfields stuck with me even when I was hard work, I really appreciate that now, it took me a long time to realise they were trying to help me.
Throughout all this the staff have been great at answering emails and keeping my son buoyed up with your responses. Your positivity is catching! And really helps both him and me.
We are extremely happy with Greenfields Academy and the progression our son is making. The staff go above and beyond any other school, never giving up on him.
I just wanted to say how impressed I was by the way you welcome the children into the school in the mornings. To be waiting for the children and greeting them all by first names was wonderful to witness and must be very reassuring for them. All of the children responded beautifully.
A great way to start the day, I wish my 6 year old had the same experience.
Latest School News
Catch up with the latest news and updates from Greenfields Academy…