• Our intent is to support pupils and their families to gradually overcome the barriers to education they have encountered and enable confident access to future opportunities; however and whenever they arise. Our contextually high expectations and School Values embody this, our provision is Personalised, Aspirational, Caring & Engaging (PACE).
• Our step-based curriculum is delivered by qualified and experienced staff and enables access to a wide range of accreditation opportunities which are targeted to a pupil’s Tidal profile.
• We value academic and pastoral progress equally and pupils access a diverse range of interventions to support their additional needs.
• Pupil safety and wellbeing is our upmost priority; their voice is heard at Greenfields.Click here to view our school video!
• Highly trained adults and experienced school leaders support pupils through an embedded behaviour curriculum, which is founded in the principle that positive behaviour is learned and the behavioural prompts of; Right Place, Right Time, doing the Right Thing.
Parent & Pupil Testimonials
We are proud of our academy and what we can achieve here. But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our parents and our pupils have to say…
Since my child has started at Greenfields he has come on leaps and bounds. He was a student at his previous school only doing 2 hours a day. Now he is in full days and he loves it. All the staff at the school are exceptional. The receptionists are fantastic; any questions they are on hand to answer. This school has been a true blessing for my child.
This school turned-my-life-around, I don’t know where I would be or what would have happened to me without being lucky enough to come here. I got into college, completed an access course and then Level 3 Uniform Service, I now work in private security and will be applying to join the Police. I have gone from being on the wrong side of the law, to the right side! I didn’t know at the time, but this school helped me to do that for myself.
After 3 years of being at Greenfields my child is thriving, especially in confidence and social skills. I couldn’t ask for a safer, more supportive environment for him to learn in.
The staff at Greenfields stuck with me even when I was hard work, I really appreciate that now, it took me a long time to realise they were trying to help me.
We are extremely happy with Greenfields Academy and the progression our son is making. The staff go above and beyond any other school, never giving up on him.
I just wanted to say how impressed I was by the way you welcome the children into the school in the mornings. To be waiting for the children and greeting them all by first names was wonderful to witness and must be very reassuring for them. All of the children responded beautifully.
A great way to start the day, I wish my 6 year old had the same experience.
Thankyou for the home-visits the staff provided during the Power cut closure, this was above-and-beyond! We have seen a massive improvement in my son’s social skills and general well-being since attending Greenfields. I never thought my son would have friends as he was so withdrawn, he now has friends. It’s all you guys doing and he will definitely be staying at Greenfields for Secondary’
I am proud of getting Head Teachers award, I never ever expected that! I appreciate everything that my family, friends and teachers at Greenfields have done for me. I like spending time with my tecahers and school friends
Latest School News
Catch up with the latest news and updates from Greenfields Academy…